DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL is a comprehensive database synchronization tool which enables you to quickly and accurately replicate your databases between:
Trigger-based database replication method and simultaneous bidirectional synchronization help you to manage your data easy and efficiently. You can sync your databases automatically or manually.
Learn more about trigger-based database synchronization here.
- Simultaneous bi-directional synchronization;
- Oracle client is not required;
- Direct access to PostgreSQL/Oracle servers, not through ODBC;
- PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Look at more information about DBConvert common features
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target Oracle / MySQL server
- PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4 located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) and higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- More requirements common for all apps can be found here
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners