||Apr 08, 2015
||From $ 99
- Access Queries conversion improvements. Now queries from Access to MySQL views converted more productively.
- Stable conversion speed improvements. Now large databases are converted approximately in 100 times faster.
- 500 thousand records can be converted in 3-5 min.
DBConvert for Access and MySQL is a reliable two-way database migration tool which allows you to convert data from:
- Access to MySQL, MySQL Dump, PHP Script
- MySQL to MS Access
- Queries from Access to MySQL views migration
DBConvert for Access and MySQL migration tool converts Microsoft Access to MySQL server and MySQL to Access. In case your hosting provider restricts direct access to your MySQL database you can save data into a dump file or even generate PHP script to overcome the restrictions.
- Queries from Access to MySQL Views migration;
- Saving data into a MySQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- 'ENUM' and 'SET' MySQL database types support;
- 'GUID' Access database type support;
- Ability to connect to MySQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines.
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script ).
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- MySQL Server 4.x/5.x located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows
- Also see the list of common features for all DBConvert tools
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners