||Nov 19, 2014
||From $ 99
- Synchronization for SQL Azure added.
- Synchronization speed increased. 500 thousand records can be synchronized in 30-40 min (approx. in 100 times faster).
- Quantization added
DBSync for SQLite and MS SQL is a powerful tool designed for two-way synchronization between SQLite and MS SQL databases and for correct data replication in both destinations.
- SQLite to MSSQL
- SQL Server to SQLite
- SQLite to SQL Azure and vice versa
DBSync for SQLite and SQL performs insert, update and drop synchronization. These three types of synchronization together help you to perform the whole synchronization process and to keep dispersed databases reconciled.
Find more information about synchronization types
Benefits| Data Replication between SQLite and MS SQL
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012/2014, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014 support;
- Update sync, Insert sync, and Drop sync support;
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support;
- SQLite database size optimization;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- 'Binary picture' SQLite data types support;
- Get more information about common features of DBConvert tools
Requirements| Synchronize SQLite to / from MS SQL
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners