||Nov 27, 2014
||From $ 99
- Bidirectional and Trigger-based synchronization method between MySQL and PostgreSQL added.
- Sync speed improvement - large databases can be synced in 5-7 min for PostgreSQL and in 3-5 min for MySQL.
- Customizable data filtering
- Variable quantization step added
DBSync for MySQL and PostgreSQL is an indispensable synchronization tool that will help you to sync your PostgreSQL and MySQL databases in two directions.
- MySQL to PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL to MySQL
Also DBSync for MySQL and PostgreSQL synchronization tool enables replication between two PostgreSQL or two MySQL databases. Three synchronization types will help you to make your database always fresh.
Learn more about synchronization types synchronization here.
Benefits| PostgreSQL and MySQL Synchronization
Requirements| Sync MySQL to / from PostgreSQL
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server and PostgreSQL server
- PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4
- MySQL 4.x/5.x
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Have a look at common DBConvert requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners