||Nov 25, 2014
||From $ 99
- Added support of SQL Azure synchronization.
- Stable conversion speed improvements. Large databases (500 thousand records and more) can be synchronized in 30-40 min.
- SSL technique for encrypted data conversion support
DBSync for Access and MSSQL is a powerful synchronization tool designed for two-way conversion and synchronization between Access and MSSQL databases:
- Access to MSSQL
- MSSQL to Access
- SQL Azure to Access
- Access to SQL Azure
This utility also allows users to synchronize SQL Azure and MS Access databases. It is also appropriate for database synchronization between MS SQL databases. DBSync for Access and SQL helps to keep your Access, MS SQL, SQL Azure databases fresh and up-to-date satisfying all possible syncing needs.
Click here to see more information about types of synchronization
Benefits | DBSync for Access and MS SQL
Requirements | DBSync for Access and MS SQL
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners