||Aug 16, 2013
||From $ 99
- Bidirectional synchronization for Oracle and MySQL
- Trigger-based synchronization method between MySQL and Oracle added.
- Stable synchronization speed improvement - 500 thousand records replicated in 3-5 min.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBSync for Oracle and MySQL is a reliable database synchronizing solution that allows to get Oracle replicated to MySQL and inversely. Moreover, the tool is applicable for data sync between two Oracle databases. Or both source and destination nodes may be connected to MySQL Servers
- Oracle to MySQL
- MySQL to Oracle
Trigger-based database synchronizing method and three sync types feature enables to keep your databases fresh and updated. Besides, the DBSync for Oracle and MySQL like other our database synchronizing tools gives advance notice about probable synchronization errors.
Learn more about trigger-based database synchronization here.
- Insert, Update, and Drop database synchronizing available;
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support;
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- `BINARY` conversion support;
- More features common for all tools can be found here
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners