Release date: Oct 23, 2013
Registration fee: From $ 99
Oracle to MySQL:
1 million records: 3-4 min
10 million records: 35 min
MySQL to Oracle:
1 million records: 6 min
- Conversion speed for large databases migration is significantly boosted. Now in times faster.
- Views conversion from Oracle to MySQL and vice versa added.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL is a database conversion tool that accomplishes fast and accurate two-way migration from MySQL to Oracle server and in opposite direction. The tool is also appropriate for database migration between MySQL databases and Oracle databases.
- Oracle to MySQL, MySQL Dump, PHP Script
- MySQL to Oracle, MySQL Dump, PHP Script
Migrate Oracle database to MySQL Dump when it’s necessary to get over server restrictions. Unicode support, Indexes and Primary keys conversion are among the other functionalities.
- Ability to generate MySQL Dump, PHP script for further exporting to MySQL database;
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support;
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required;
- Table types selection when copying data to MySQL / MySQL Dump;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- Get to know more about features common for all DBConvert products
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners