Release date: Sep 09, 2013
Registration fee: From $ 99
- SQL Azure support added.
- Synchronization speed boosting. Large databases with 500 records and more can be duplicated in 30-40 min that is in 100 times faster than before.
DBSync for MS SQL and DB2 is an efficient synchronizer that allows you replicating data from MSSQL to DB2 and in opposite way. Three types synchronization, trigger-based instant sync feature, SQL Azure to / from DB2 support are among the recent modifications implemented into our tool DBSync for SQL and DB2.
- MSSQL to DB2
- DB2 to MSSQL
- SQL Azure to DB2
- DB2 to SQL Azure
Activate triggers for a large database to speed up the data duplication process.
Read more about Trigger based synchronization
Benefits| MSSQL to DB2 synchronization
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, SQL Azure support;
- Trigger-based synchronization is available;
- Drop, Insert, Update sync types are available;
- Also see common features for all products
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server
- Necessary privileges to write into empty database on the target DB2 server
- DB2 v.9.7 and latter
- MS SQL v. 4.x. and v.5.x
- MSSQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/Express
- If you connect to remote DB2 server that IBM Data Server Client should be installed on the machine where our tool is installed.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- In addition see common requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners