||Oct 08, 2013
||From $ 99
- Parameterized queries added.
- Synchronization for SQL Azure added.
- Large databases conversion speed-up. 500 thousand records are now converted in 30-40 min.
- Stable conversion speed improvements. Now large databases are converted approximately in 100 times faster.
- Customizable data filtering
- Abbility to choose DBF files for conversion/synchronization as a target
- Variable quantization step added
DBSync for FoxPro and MS SQL is the easiest solution for FoxPro and MS SQL databases synchronization. Intellectual synchronizer mechanism provides stable and accurate source data duplication to destination database on FoxPro and MSSQL platforms.
- FoxPro to MSSQL
- MSSQL to MS Visual FoxPro, *.DBF
- *.DBF to MS SQL
- FoxPro to SQL Azure
- SQL Azure to FoxPro
DBSync for FoxPro and MS SQL is also developed for db synchronization between two MSSQL, SQL Azure databases or MS FoxPro free tables (.dbf) and MS FoxPro database (.dbc) as well. Three types of synchronization will be of great help to get your database updated.
Click here to read more about synchronization types
Benefits| Data Synchronization between FoxPro and MSSQL
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 support;
- MS Visual FoxPro version 9.0 and early support, FoxPro 2.6 to MS SQL and MS SQL to FoxPro 2.6 synchronization is available;
- Three synchronization types are available (Insert, Update, Drop);
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- MS Visual FoxPro free tables support;
- Read more about common features
Requirements | Synchronize FoxPro to / from MSSQL
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners