Release date: Mar 06, 2013
Registration fee: From $ 99
- Enable/disable linked tables migration if MS Access is specified as a source
- Added conversion for SQL Azure.
- Queries conversion improvements. Now Ms Access queries are converted more productively.
- Large databases (about 500 thousand records) are converted approximately in 30-40 min.
- Variable quantization step added
DBConvert for Access and MS SQL is a dependable
tool that allows converting the following databases:
- Access to MSSQL, MS SQL Dump
- MSSQL to Access
- Access queries to MSSQL views
- SQL Azure to Access
- Access to SQL Azure
DBConvert for Access and SQL performs database conversion from Access to MSSQL SQL Azure and inversely. Other migration combinations are supported as well. The tool provides direct conversion but when you need to workaround firewalls MS SQL Dump files may be generated.
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, SQL Azure support;
- Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- 'GUID' Access database type support;
- Common features for all DBConvert tools
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (optional)
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Common requirements for all DBConvert tools
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners