||Oct 15, 2014
||From $ 99
- Added conversion for SQL Azure.
- High-speed stability conversion for large databases (approximately 1 million records). They can be transferred:
-In 9 min. From MSSQL to Oracle
-In 7 min. From Oracle to MSSQL
- Azure SQL (with "Bulk" option activated).
- Views conversion from MSSQL to Oracle and vice versa added.
- Variable quantization step implemented.
DBConvert for Oracle and MSSQL migration tool converts data from MSSQL to Oracle and vice versa. Migration to SQL Azure is available as well. In case your hosting provider restricts direct access to your MS SQL database you can save data into a dump file to overcome server restrictions.
- Oracle to MS SQL, MS SQL Dump
- MSSQL to Oracle, MS SQL Dump
- Oracle views to MS SQL views
- MS SQL views to Oracle views
- Oracle to SQL Azure and vice versa
Data Migration between Oracle, MS SQL and SQL Azure is possible in any combination.
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012/2014, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014, SQL Azure support
- Views conversion support;
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support;
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required;
- PIPE, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX communications protocols support;
- In addition see common features for all DBConvert tools
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target Oracle / MS SQL server.
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition)
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- In addition see common requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners