||Dec 02, 2014
||From $ 99
- Ability to synchronize large databases (500 thousand records and more) in 3-5 min due to sync speed improvement.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBSync for MySQL and DB2 is a versatile software intended for accurate two-way synchronization between MySQL and DB2 databases. The application enables to execute replication by hand or plan syncing tasks to occur automatically at a particular time.
- DB2 to MySQL
- MySQL to DB2
DBSync for MySQL and DB2 supports update, drop, and insert synchronization types to keep databases fresh and updated.
Benefits| MySQL and DB2 Synchronization
Requirements| Syncing MySQL to / from DB2
- Necessary privileges to write into empty database on the target DB2 server
- DB2 v.9.7 and latter
- MySQL v. 4.x. and v.5.x
- If you connect to remote DB2 server that IBM Data Server Client should be installed on the machine where our tool is installed.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Look at common requirements for all tools
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners