||Dec 02, 2014
||From $ 99
- Improved conversion speed enables transferring large databases in 3-5 min.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBConvert for MySQL and DB2 is an effective conversion tool for accurate and quick data transferring from DB2 to MySQL and vice versa. There is an alternative to overcome server limitations using Dump file or PHP script.
- DB2 to MySQL, MySQL Dump / PHP Script
- MySQL to DB2, MySQL Dump / PHP Script
DBConvert for MySQL and DB2 also allows copying data between two DB2 databases and MySQL data transferring to another MySQL.
Benefits| DB2 to MySQL
Requirements| Data Transferring between MySQL to / from IBM DB2
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (not obligatory)
- Necessary privileges to write into empty database on the target DB2 server
- DB2 v.9.7 and latter
- MySQL v. 4.x. and v.5.x
- If you connect to remote DB2 server that IBM Data Server Client should be installed on the machine where our tool is installed.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Besides, pay attention to common requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners