||May 08, 2014
||From $ 99
- Added conversion for SQL Azure.
- Speed enhancement for better conversion. Large databases with 500 thousand records can be converted in 30-40 min.
- Stable conversion speed improvements. Now large databases are converted approximately in 100 times faster.
- Added Bulk insert feature for SQLite.
- Quantization added
DBConvert for SQLite and MS SQL converter imports your databases from SQLite to MSSQL and inversely from SQL server to SQLite. This dependable tool provides you with the option to create Dumps for roundabout data uploading on MS SQL, thus enabling to overcome server restrictions, if any.
- SQLite to MSSQL, MS SQL Dump
- SQL Server to SQLite, MS SQL Dump
- SQLite to SQL Azure and vice versa
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 support;
- SQLite version 3.0 and higher support;
- SQLite database size optimization;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- MS SQL schemes support;
- 'Binary picture' SQLite data types support;
- Also read common features for all DBConvert tools
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (optional).
- MSSQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/Express
- SQLite 3.0, later and earlier
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Also common requirements for all DBConvert tools here
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners