||Oct 15, 2013
||From $ 99
- Bi-directional synchronization is added.
- SQL Azure synchronization support implemented.
- Synchronization of large bases (approx. 500 thousand records) in 100 times faster is available.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBSync for Oracle and MSSQL dependably and rapidly synchronizes your database from MSSQL to Oracle server and reversely. The tool provides the ability to synchronize your databases using three sync types: drop, insert, and update.
- MSSQL to Oracle
- Oracle to MS SQL
- Oracle to SQL Azure
- SQL Azure to Oracle
Boost your db synchronization using our trigger-based sync feature and you’ll notice that the process speed is much faster.
Get to know more about trigger synchronization
Benefits| MSSQL and Oracle Synchronization
- Trigger-based real-time sync support;
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 support;
- Three sync types (Drop, Insert, and Update) support;
- Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support;
- ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communication ports;
- Get to know more about common features for all products
Requirements| Sync MSSQL to / from Oracle
- Necessary privileges to write into db on the target Oracle / SQL server
- Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition)
- MSSQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- In addition see common requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners