||Apr 19, 2013
||From $ 99
MySQL to PostgreSQL:
1 million records: 5 min
PostgreSQL to MySQL:
1 million records: 3 min
- Improved engine allows migrating large databases in 100 times faster.
- Customizable data filtering
- Multi-threading mode is added.
- SSL technique for encrypted data conversion support.
- Variable quantization step added
- Conversion engine is significantly improved for large databases migration! Now faster in times!
DBConvert for MySQL and PostgreSQL is a reliable database converter performing data migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL and in opposite way. When you need to bypass security system on your computer, the tool gives the ability to make use of PHP scripts and Dump files.
- MySQL to PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL Dump, PostgreSQL PHP Script, MySQL Dump, MySQL PHP Script
- PostgreSQL to MySQL, MySQL Dump, MySQL PHP Script, PostgreSQL Dump, PostgreSQL PHP Script
Benefits| MySQL to PostgreSQL converter
- Ability to create MySQL / PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export to MySQL or PostgreSQL database;
- Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when migrating data to MySQL or MySQL Dump;
- Direct access to PostgreSQL / MySQL server, not through ODBC;
- PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Multi-threading mode support;
- SSL technique for encrypted data conversion support;
- Read more about common features here
Requirements| Data Migration MySQL to / from PostgreSQL
- Necessary privileges to write into db on the target PostgreSQL server and MySQL server (optional).
- PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4
- MySQL 4.x/5.x
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- More about common requirements here
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners