||Apr 04, 2014
||From $ 99
- Bi-directional synchronization is supported.
- Trigger-based synchronization is implemented.
- Synchronization for SQL Azure added.
- Synchronization speed for large db improved. 500 thousand records are synchronized in 30-40 min for MS SQL and in 5-7 min for PostgreSQL.
- Compatibility with PostgreSQL server v.8.3.1 added.
- SSL technique for encrypted data conversion support.
- Variable quantization step added.
DBSync for MSSQL and PostgreSQL effectively synchronizes your data from MSSQL to PostgreSQL and PostgreSQL database with MS SQL. Synchronization between PostgreSQL databases or MSSQL databases is also available.
- MSSQL to PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL to MSSQL
- SQL Azure to PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL to SQL Azure
Your database will always be up-to-date due to three synchronization types (Drop, Insert, Update).
Click here to read more about synchronization types
Benefits| Synchronization between MS SQL and PostgreSQL
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, SQL Azure support;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- Drop / Update / Insert synchronization available;
- MS SQL and PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Read more about common features
Requirements | Synchronize MS SQL to / from PostgreSQL
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners