||Jun 11, 2014
||From $ 99
- Synchronization for SQL Azure added.
- Increased synchronization speed for large databases allows to sync 500 thousand records in 30-40 min.
- Work with binary date improved
- Variable quantization step added
- Trigger-based instant synchronization method between Firebird and MS SQL found.
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL is a powerful utility dedicated to bi-directional synchronization from Firebird to MSSQL databases and for exact synchronization in two opposite directions. The tool allows to replicate old InterBase databases formats to SQL Server and Firebird and vice versa.
- Firebird to MSSQL, InterBase
- MSSQL to Firebird, InterBase
- InterBase to MS SQL, Firebird
- Firebird to SQL Azure
- SQL Azure to Firebird
Insert, update and drop sync features make overall synchronization possible and your database up-to-date.
Click here to read more about database synchronization types
Benefits| Synchronization between Firebird and MSSQL
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, SQL Azure support;
- All Firebird versions support;
- Update sync, Insert sync, and Drop sync support;
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols;
- Get to know more about DBConvert common features
Requirements | Replicate Firebird to MSSQL and vice versa
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server
- Firebird 2.x.x
- MS SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012/Express
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Get to know more about DBConvert common requirements
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners