Release date: Feb 04, 2013
Registration fee: From $ 99
- Conversion for large databases speeded up. Now 500 thousand records can be migrated in 3-5 min.
- Languages support added
- Improved database engine
- Variable quantization step added
DBConvert for Excel and MySQL is a trustworthy database converter for Excel to MySQL migrating. Integrated Data Selector helps selecting data ranges in Excel spreadsheets automatically. Alternatively it allows transferring data from MySQL to Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx).
- Excel to MySQL, MySQL Dump, PHP Script
- MySQL to Excel, MySQL Dump, PHP Script
To get over the limitations on MySQL server, you are able to save Excel data to MySQL Dump file or to PHP script. Built-in scheduler and command line mode helps to launch the software unattended at predefined period of time.
Benefits| Excel to MySQL
- PHP script / MySQL Dump data saving for transferring to MySQL database;
- Ability to select MYISAM, HEAP, BDB, ISAM, InnoDB table types when migrating data to MySQL or MySQL Dump;
- Ability to create tables from MS Excel file;
- MySQL tables conversion into different Microsoft Excel sheets;
- See common features here
- Microsoft Excel 2000 or higher
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (optional)
- Excel 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- MySQL 4.x/5.x
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- See common requirements here
Take the video tour and learn more about migration from Excel to MySQL
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners