Release date: Nov 15, 2013
Registration fee: From $ 129
- Improved DataBase engine.
- Improved PHP engine.
- Access queries conversion improved.
- Added UPDATE DELETE INSERT functionality in WEB pages.
- Added support for MS Access Queries.
- Bug with JOIN statment fixed.
DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL is an efficient application that empowers you to convert Access
FORMS to PHP WEB pages custom PHP coding
TABLES to MySQL database
QUERIES to MySQL views
DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL can transform the following form controls:
- Images as OLE types
- Images as form elements
- Rectangle Control
- Tabular Control
- Access queries to MySQL views
Features | Convert Access forms to web page
- Forms and all form controls conversion, data source for web pages is MySQL tables;
- Access queries to MySQL views conversion;
- Update, Insert and Delete functionality in PHP WEB pages available;
- SELECT queries conversion support;
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
Requirements | Access forms to PHP+ MySQL web page
- Access 2000/2003/2007/2010
- PHP5 and higher + MySQL 5 and higher
- PHP + MySQL + WEB server installed and well configured.
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
- Also see common requirements for all DBConvert tools
Mechanism of DBForms working
Now you can easily convert the exact copy of Microsoft Access forms (Single Forms, Continuous Forms, Datasheets), and form controls to PHP Web pages.
You have the opportunity to place your forms directly on FTP or save your forms to a local folder for future uploading to web server.
INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE records feature allows you to manage MySQL database throughout web forms (front-end for MySQL db). Navigation buttons automatically integrated in each converted form make this functionality maximum close to Access forms.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners